A conference to help equip health care professionals opposed to the intentional killing of patients by assisted suicide or euthanasia.
- Welcome & Outline of proposed Bill (2-2.15 )
What could the effect of legalised assisted suicide be in :
- Palliative Care (2.15-2.40)
- Acute Hospital Medicine (2.40 -3.05)
- Society & Community (3.05- 3.30)
- Tea Break (3.30-3.40)
- What’s happening abroad? (3.45 – 4.05)
- All Speakers RoundTable Question and Answer (4.05 -4.35)
- Emailing & Speaking to MSPs (4.35-4.50)
- Closing Remarks and Safe Home (4.50-5.oo)
Venue – Hope City Edinburgh, 17F South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh, EH12 9EB
There is parking on the street nearby, a bus stop right outside, and the tram is a short walk away.
The entry door is on the left side of the building, then one flight up.